Friday, February 13, 2009
Ewwwwwwwwww
Just like my good friend, and fellow blogger I'm sick. If she ever reads this well then she'll know that. Any ways School is a popularity contest. I'm in honor core at my school, and were doing Romeo and Juliet. (Just like Emma i cannot spell) One of the girls really wanted to have a short part, and our teacher Mrs. Dodds forced her to try out for Juliet. I'm not saying that isn't okay, but what about the rest of the girls who wanted that part. Like Jessica, Kaylie or anyother of my friends. Some of the other girls in my honor core class that are popluar got parts that I wanted. So even when it's suppose to be about acting skills it's still a popularity contest. That sucks. Jessica got a five on all of her acting skills, and she doesn't have a major roll. It definatly isn't fair. Jessica or Kaylie would have been great Juliets. But, instead the girl who didn't want the part got it. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment